Our treatments: Various research articles and we believe that
- Wound management:
- Fortified Gomutra Arkais used for cleaning the wound helps in
- Remove moist granulation and debris by its scraping nature
- Reduce infection by antimicrobial property
- Reduce oxidative stress by antioxidant effect facilitates cell function
- Significantly increased wound contraction/ reduction
- Yoga: A blend of customised Asana (yoga postures) and Pranayama (Regulated breathing technique) are advised depending on individual need as per their Prakruthi (body type) and comorbidities.
- Our medicine:
- Improves circulation and reduce swelling
- Antioxidant reduces oxidative stress to make cells to function effectively
- Reduce infection as it is the major factor associated with worse prognosis during follow-up
- Improves microenvironment, re-activate signalling pathways that work to restore the tissue environment consisting of cell and extracellular matrix with enzymes, cytokines and growth factors
- Promotes Angiogenesis i.e., formation of new blood vessels from pre-existing vasculature which is prominent feature of proliferative phase to rebuild new tissue and wound contracts to heal the wound.