1. Surgery is the best treatment for varicose vein?
Undoubtedly surgery is in the first option! Veins are essential part of our blood circulation, if it is removed how blood circulate? e.g., if the water flowing through a pipe and over a period if blockage happens in pipe, our measures will only make sure the water flow either by open the block or bypass or replace the pipe, but not removing the pipe as the purpose is not served. Our unique medicines and lifestyle advises are efficient to avoid surgery or post pone it if the patient had reached us in advanced stages of varicose vein. We clinical trial has shown best results in post-surgery patients also by improving collateral circulation to make blood return to heart and avoid stasis.
2. What causes for venous insufficiency?
- Chronic constipation
- Blood clots
- Muscle weakness, leg injury, or trauma
- Swelling of a superficial vein (phlebitis)
- Family history of venous insufficiency
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time without moving