Dr KVGS Murthy
K.V.G.S. MURTY,Academic Qualification: MBBS
Regd.No. 13365 (Andhra)
Address: 16-4-17/9, M.G. Road,PALAKOL – 534 260 W.G.Dt., Andhra Pradesh, India
e-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 9849870762
Address: 501, Brindavan Apts., H.No.2-2-1109/1, Bagh Amberpet, C.E.Colony, Hyderabad- 500013 Telangana State, India
Director (R&D), Kalaga Herbal Research Labs, Palakollu. Director (R&D), Alakananda Herbals Pvt Ltd., Hyderabad. Director, Kalaga Integrated Health Care Pvt Ltd., HYD Chairman, Paratpara Integrated Health Care Pvt Ltd., Vizag SCOPE OF WORK: DRUG DEVELOPMENT AND HERBAL CLINICAL RESEARCH
EXPERIENCE: 19 YEARS
Schooling and College up to Intermediate : PALAKOL, W.G.Dt. (A.P) M.B.B.S: Rangaraya Medicial College, Kakinada, E.G.Dt. (A.P) (1974 to 1980)
1981 -1999 : Not connected with Medicine (Associated with Industry Not related to Medical faculty)
1999 – March 2010: Associated with “Arborium Plus®”, Patented Herbal / Ayurvedic Liquid formulation for Atherosclerotic Vascular disease, Manufactured and marketed by Redhill Herbals Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
2007 – till date : Formulated (Invented) Cardorium Plus®, Ayurvedic Liquid Poly Herbals Formulation for the prevention and management of Vascular Endothelial Dysfunction and its Complications. Manufactured and marketed by M/S Alakananda Herbals Pvt. Ltd. Completed Animal studies at Vishuna College of Pharmacy, Bhimavaram and Human studies at Nizam’s Inistitute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
2017 – Formulated Heaptoprove, Reduflame and Cardomax capsule formulations to address Liver Diseases, Autoimmune diseases, Cancer and Vascular diseases manufactured by M/S Kalaga Herbal Research Labs Pvt Ltd. Palakollu.
2003 – till date :
Research Works Under Progress –
- Herbal formulation to Stimulate natural Stem cell production (Immunity booster triggers natural stem cell production – Cancer management)
- Herbal formulation to promote Apoptosis (Programmed cell death of defective cells – Cancer management)
- Herbal formulation to manage Arthritis (Reduction of RA Factor,Excretion of Uric acid and non steroid anti-Inflammatory activity)
- Herbal formulation to manage Viral infections (Including HIV and Hepatitis) etc.,.
- Herbal formulation to manage Fatty Liver, Cirrhosis Liver and Cancer Liver
- Herbal formulation to manage Eclapsia and Pre-eclampsia
- Herbal formulation to manage Autoimmune Diseases and Inflammation
- Herbal formulation to address Adipose tissue dysfunction and Obesity
- Herbal formulation to address stress